Troop 19 Scouts and families have been to many amazing places:
- Philmont Scout Ranch in New Mexico
- Northern Tier (Bisset, Atikokan)
- Florida Sea Base (Florida AND the Bahamas)
- Camp Buffalo Bill in Wyoming
- Glacier National Park in Montana
- Packard High Adventure Base in Colorado
- Chilkoot High Adventure Base in Alaska
And that is only a sampling of the places we’ve been. Now you can help by being a part of our journey!
Through a partnership with Gobena Coffee, our Troop has started an online store where you can purchase some of the best coffee we’ve ever tasted AND donate to Troop 19 in the process.
The Gobena Coffee company is located in Gridley, IL. The founders started this company as a mission to raise funds for orphan children across the world (https://my.gobena.org/about/gobena/). This fits with the Scouting mission of being good citizens in the community and the world.
So the next time you are looking for coffee for your home, or a gift for the coffee lover in your life, take a moment to visit the store and support our Troop.